Sunday 23 March 2014

TMI tag.

 I've seen this tag going around the blogging community and I was tagged by the lovely Lor from http://missljbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
Feel free to check her blog out, I love it. 


So most of you will know the TMI tag is a tag with 50 questions. It's just a way out getting to know the person behind the blog and I think this will help you all to know me better.

Question:

1. What are you wearing?
  Black and white stripy tunic top and black leggings with a statement necklace and some cute cat socks.

2. Ever been in love?

  Yes

3. Ever had a terrible break up?
 
Yes, not very nice that's for sure.
 
4. How tall are you?
Around 5'5ft however I'm not 100% sure it's been awhile

5. How much do you weigh?
God knows how much I weigh as I don't weigh myself regularly I'd say 9-10 stone.

6. Any tattoos?
No but I've always wanted one but never knew what I wanted.

7. Any piercings?

Yes my ears. 

8. OTP?

Luke and Lorelai (Gilmore Girls)

9. Favourite show?
 
One of my favourite shows has to be KUWTK.
 
10. Favourite bands?
 
I like a mixture of bands really, however at the moment I love Paramore, You me at six, The Vamps and A day to remember.

11. Something you miss? 
Being young and having no worries.

12. Favourite song?
 
My favourite song changes from time to time at the moment it's The Vamps - Wild heart

13. How old are you?  

I'm 21

14. Zodiac sign?  

 Virgo.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?

Someone who is kind, trusting and can make you laugh.

16. Favourite quote?
 
Everything happens for a reason.

17. Favourite actor?  
Ryan Gosling

18. Favourite colour?
 
Don't really have a favourite colour.

19. Loud music or soft?

Loud and proud!

20. Where do you go when you're sad? 
My bedroom.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
About 15-20 minutes. 

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

On a normal work day it takes me about 15 -20 minutes to get ready, however on my days off it takes longer.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
 
With my brother, but I think it's pretty normal with siblings.

24. Turn on?

Someone who kind of caring. 

25. Turn off?
 
Someone who smells, smoking annoys me as well especially if someone is smoking while someone else is eating.

26. Reason I started blogging?

As something to do and also to keep track of what I buy. Plus it's good to look back on in years to come.

27. Fears?

Deep water as I can't swim.

28. Last thing that made you cry?

When I was ill and felt like crap. 

29. Last time you said you loved someone?   

Well my mum a week or so ago

30. Meaning behind you blog name?

Well I wanted paining nails but that was taken so I choose painting nail.

31. Last book you read?

I don't read a lot so I really can't remember what book I read last.

32. Book you're currently reading?

I'm not. 

33. Last show you watched? 
 
Friends! Love that show.

34. Last person you talked to?
My mum this morning.

35. Relationship between you and the person you last text?  

Friends.

36. Favourite food?
 
Beef roast with lots of crispy roasties.

37. Place you want to visit?
New York and Australia

38. Last place you were?
Work

39. Do you have a crush? 
Not really.

40. Last time you kissed someone?  

The other day

41. Last time you were insulted?  
Probably by my brother sometime last week.

42. Favourite flavour of sweets? 

My favourite flavour always has been the red sweet in any packed of sweets.

43. What instruments do you play?  
Used to play the Violin in secondary school but never got very far with it.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?  

Necklace my friend got me for Christmas

45. Last sport you played? 

Too long ago.

46. Last song you sang?  

Jessie J- Wild

47. Favourite chat up line?

I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?

48. Have you ever used?

No

49. Last time you hung out with someone?  
Boyfriend the other day.

50. Who should answer these questions next?  

 Anyone reading my blog now. I TAG YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Hello :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can find out more about it on my blog.

    www.croissantsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete