Sunday 8 December 2013

NOTD: Sparkle

I recently posted about my Poundland haul and said that I would do a NOTD with the Revlon Glitter nail polish I bought. Well here it is!

When I bought this nail polish I already had a NOTD idea in mind, using another nail polish I bought earlier in the year. I first started off with two coats of white nail polish from Sinful Colors in shade Snow me White and then added Revlon glitter nail polish in the shade Radiant. 







I'm pretty impressed with the outcome and I love the way it looks. It's a great Christmassy look and as I've said before I'm really into glitter/sparkly things at the moment. It's a pretty simple NOTD but still looks amazing. I do plan on buying some more glittery nail polishes to create other sparkly/Christmassy looks.

It's cheap and easy to do as it only cost me £2 as I bought both nail polishes from Poundland. It's just such a shame I have to take it off for work, as I love it. Also the fact I've had it on three days now and no sign of chipping!

What do you think of my NOTD? What are your favourite nail polishes right now?






8 comments:

  1. I'm just loving these nail xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have this or something similar. I think it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous combination :) xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it :) I think sinful colours are great, especially considering the price! I have a really bright matt fuchsia colour that I love :) might have to try this look soon though!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I've tried Sinful colors may have to buy some more. xo

      Delete